Lack of time prevents me from blogging – school feels horrible that days and I am so close to my final exams that I do not even have time to fly over to Berlin for fashion week this season (Which is making me super sad).
Nevertheless I am back a new, very short, but personal post which I wanted to do for years now! My 5 favourite fashionbooks:
From bottom to top:
– Kate Moss by Mario Testino (Taschen)
– Helmut Newton’s Sumo Book (Taschen)
– Lady Gaga by Terry Richardson (Grand Central Publishing)
– The teenvogue handbook (Razorbill)
– Icons – Tokyo Style (Taschen)
Do you love fashionbooks as much as I do? Which ones are your favourite ones? Any tips?